Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life before the pre-op diet!!!

OMG! I have been eating whatever the hell i want. Yea, believe it or not as fat as I am, I watch what I eat. Although I eat bad stuff I don't just eat anything all day long. UNTIL NOW!!! WTF am I doing? I've been like, oh I think I'll eat this, 2 hours later, I'll eat some of that. Yes, I need need the lap band. Anyway, I cannot wait until the pre-op diet! What if I lose a ton on that? I can't wait to be skinny and hot!!! Sexy mama!!! Owww!!!! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Just be careful with that because I did that as well and gained an extra 21lbs so thats just extra that you have to lose. I regret doing it because It was just more work for me in the end. It may taste good now but think of how much more work its going to be!!

    ReplyDelete